ISEECOVID-Disseminate regulations and policies to support social impact businesses (SIB)
In order to strengthen support for businesses to restore production and business, improve competitiveness and participate more deeply in global value chains to overcome the effects of the Covid-19 pandemic, the Agency for Enterprise Development (Ministry of Planning and Investment) has coordinated with the Canadian Agency for International Development (DFATD) and the United Nations Development Program (UNDP) to implement the project "Supporting the ecosystem of businesses that make an impact in Vietnam". South responds to Covid-19” (ISEE-COVID Project). The project's activities aim to support social impact enterprises (SIBs), thereby creating jobs and providing products and services for disadvantaged groups (women, the poor, ethnic minorities) ...), allowing SIBs to expand their impact and contribute more to sustainable development.
1. Content and time:
- Content: Disseminate regulations and policies to support social impact enterprises (SIB); The role of state management for SIB enterprises in Vietnam, introducing the Program to support sustainable business enterprises.
- Chair: Leader of Agency for Enterprise Development.
- Time: 08:30 - 16:00, Thursday, December 15, 2022.
(Detailed program at shorturl.at/GJXY7).
2. Composition and location
a) Attend training, seminars directly:
- Location: Ministry of Planning and Investment, No. 6B Hoang Dieu, Ba Dinh, Hanoi
- Composition: Representatives of Ministries, Departments, Boards, branches, localities, business associations, enterprises creating social impacts.
b) Attend online training:
- Composition: Representatives of departments, agencies, associations of provinces and centrally run cities.
👉 Deadline to register for the training and confirm participants in person/online before December 13, 2022 via the link http://bit.ly/3FfTn6d (Meeting ID: 458 501 638 519 Passcode: 2eWPrG) or scan the QR code below.