Policies and Schemes for supporting Small and Medium sized Enterprises, Women-owned Enterprises in Thai Binh province
In order to support and develop businesses, especially small and medium-sized enterprises and women-owned enterprises, the People's Committee of Thai Binh province has issued a number of support programs and policies as follows:
1. Plan No. 47/KH-UBND dated August 29, 2017 of the People's Committee on assistance in training human resources for small and medium-sized enterprises in Thai Binh province in 2018 with some main objectives and contents as follows:
Accelerate the development speed and improve the capacity of SMEs in the province to contribute more and more to economic growth and restructuring, improve the province's competitiveness in the economy.
(b) Main supporting content:
- Training help content.
- Training plan, training support and cost estimation for implementation.
c. Contact agency: Department of Planning and Investment
2. Decision No. 3667/QD-UBND dated December 13, 2016 of the People's Committee approving the project of private economic development, development of small and medium-sized enterprises in the period 2016-2020 with a number of objectives and The main content is as follows:
* General objective:
Promote the development and improve the competitiveness of the private economic sector and SME; develop both quantity and quality with reasonable scale, appropriate technology, effective and competitive management organization model and sustainable development; actively participate in the value chain (production - distribution) of goods and services in the economy of the province and the whole country; making an important contribution to promoting economic development, creating jobs and raising people's incomes.
* Detail goal:
- The number of enterprises in the province reached over 9,000 enterprises15 (doubled compared to 2015), including 8,750 SMEs; over 50,000 business establishments with business registration and 50 SMEs developed into large enterprises.
- The private sector contributes about 65% of the province's total social investment capital, of which SMEs contribute about 50%.
- The private sector contributes about 60% of the province's GRDP, of which SMEs contribute about 25%.
- The private sector contributes about 50% of the total provincial budget revenue, of which SMEs contribute about 25%.
- The private sector contributes about 65% of the total export turnover of the province, of which SMEs contribute about 40% of the total export turnover.
(b) Main supporting content:
The first part: The situation of private economic development, development of small and medium enterprises in Thai Binh province.
- Part two: Perspectives, goals and solutions to develop the private economy for the development of small and medium-sized enterprises in Thai Binh province in the period 2016-2020.
- Part three: Organizing implementation.
(c) Contact point: Department of Planning and Investment
3. Plan No. 72/KH-UBND dated November 23, 2017 of the People's Committee of Thai Binh province on the implementation of the Project "Supporting women to start a business in the period 2017-2025" in Thai Binh province with a The main objectives and contents are as follows:
* General goal: Raise women's awareness of the Party's guidelines, the State's policies and laws on entrepreneurship, promote the realization of business ideas, and contribute to the realization of business development goals. local industry and gender equality goals
* Specific objectives: To strive to achieve the following targets by 2025:
- 100% of full-time Association staff at all levels participating in the implementation of the Scheme have been able to improve their awareness and methods of supporting women in entrepreneurship and business development.
- 75% of provincial women's members are propagated and raised awareness about employment, business start-up and entrepreneurship.
- Support for 700 or more women to start a business and start a business.
- Coordinate and support the establishment of 30 cooperatives and cooperative groups managed by women.
- 1,600 newly established women enterprises are consulted and supported in business development.
- Coordinate and support training and vocational training for 9,000 female employees or more.
(b) Main supporting content:
- Propagating and educating women to raise awareness of the Party's guidelines, the State's policies and laws on entrepreneurship and business development; role and position of women in economic development
- Supporting women to innovate, create businesses and start-ups
- Research, propose policies, check and supervise the implementation of policies and laws to support women in starting and developing businesses.
(c) Contact point: Thai Binh Provincial Women's Union
4. Directive No. 09/CT-UBND dated April 22, 2016 of the People's Committee on strengthening gender equality and working for the advancement of women in the province with a number of goals and contents main as follows:
Over the years, the work of gender equality, for the advancement of women has been concerned and implemented by the Party committees and authorities at all levels in the province and has achieved certain results. Women from all walks of life have promoted tradition, solidarity and creativity in study, labor and work, and achieved many outstanding achievements in the fields of politics, economy, culture and society.
However, gender equality work, for the advancement of women, still has some shortcomings and limitations such as: The number of women participating in leadership and management is still low, not commensurate with capacity and development. development of the female labor force in the province; women are more constrained than men in terms of employment opportunities and income; facing many difficulties in learning and training to improve qualifications; the rate of abortion and abortion among young women and adolescents tends to increase; domestic violence and girl abuse still occur; communication on gender equality, because the advancement of women is not really effective; gender stereotypes are still quite common in the general perception of society; a large part of women still have guilt, low self-esteem, not boldly strive to assert themselves; The activities of many Committees for the Advancement of Women lack depth
To overcome the above shortcomings and limitations, the Chairman of the Provincial People's Committee requested the Directors of the Departments, Heads of Departments and branches, Presidents of People's Committees of districts and cities to focus on leading and directing the implementation of the project. show some of the following:
(b) Main supporting content:
- Propagate and thoroughly grasp the Party's guidelines and the State's legal policies on gender equality, for the advancement of women, focusing on Resolution No. 11-NQ/TW dated April 27, 2007 Politburo on women's work in the period of accelerating industrialization and modernization of the country and the National Strategy on Gender Equality for the period 2011-2020.
- Implement gender equality in recruitment, training, fostering, planning and appointment of cadres; advise the Provincial Party Committee, People's Council, Provincial People's Committee specific measures to increase the percentage of female leaders in agencies and units.
- Mass media agencies strengthen and diversify forms of information, propaganda, dissemination and education on the law on gender equality; increase the amount of time of agencies and units to provide information, articles and reportage on the implementation of gender equality and activities for the advancement of women.
- Directing the Committee for the Advancement of Women, agencies, units, districts and cities to regularly consolidate, develop specific and practical programs of activities, have creative solutions to improve their position, Board's role.
- Propagate and widely disseminate lessons learned, typical individuals and individuals in the work for the advancement of women and gender equality.
c. Contact point: Department of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs of Quang Ngai Province.
5. Business support/investment promotion website/portal:
Link to the web portal of Thai Binh Province.
6. Online public service portal and electronic one-stop shop of the province/city: providing information on administrative procedures, business registration, social insurance, frequently asked questions, citizen guidance , enterprise.
Link to the portal: https://sotttt.thaibinh.gov.vn