Policies and Schemes for supporting Small and Medium sized Enterprises, Women-owned Enterprises in Ninh Binh province
In order to support and develop businesses, especially small and medium-sized enterprises and women-owned enterprises, the People's Committee of Ninh Binh province has issued a number of support programs and policies as follows:
1. Plan No. 09/KH-UBND dated August 1, 2019 of the People's Committee on the implementation of legal support activities for small and medium enterprises in Ninh Binh Province in 2021 with a number of objectives and the main content is as follows:
- Helping small and medium-sized enterprises quickly access legal information, contributing to improving the competitiveness of enterprises and the efficiency of law enforcement.
- Capacity building for managers and legal officers of small and medium-sized enterprises; for those who are agencies, organizations and people who provide legal support for small and medium enterprises.
- Ensuring the initiative, consistency, clearly defining the responsibilities of departments, agencies, district-level People's Committees and relevant agencies and organizations in the implementation of legal assistance. for small and medium enterprises, thereby contributing to improving the efficiency of state management by law for enterprises in the province.
(b) Main supporting content:
- Maintain and develop the column of legal support information for businesses in the province to provide and disseminate domestic and international legal documents governing the activities of enterprises; policies and programs to support the development of enterprises; other information to support business activities of small and medium enterprises.
- Regularly update legal documents promulgated by the Provincial People's Council and the Provincial People's Committee related to the operation of small and medium enterprises on the basis of the national database of legal documents.
- Update and publish court judgments, decisions, judgments, decisions of commercial arbitration, decisions on handling of competition cases, decisions on handling of administrative violations related to permitted enterprises publicity and enforceability of which the People's Committee of the province is a related party on the provincial portal or connected to the portal to publicize these documents.
- Continue to systematize and update data on state agencies' responses to legal problems of small and medium-sized enterprises on the provincial web portal.
- Compilation, distribution of introductory materials, dissemination of legal documents related to small and medium enterprises.
- Organizing conferences, seminars, seminars, training courses to foster legal knowledge, professional skills for managers, legal officers of small and medium-sized enterprises and employees. Legal support for businesses.
- Survey and assessment of the legal support needs of small and medium enterprises.
c. Contact agency: Department of Justice.
2. Plan No. 98/KH-UBND dated September 25, 2018 of the People's Committee. Implement the Project "Supporting women to start a business in the period of 2017-2025" with a number of main objectives and contents as follows:
* General objective
- Improve women's understanding of the Party and State's guidelines, policies and laws related to career development and start-up in order to change awareness, arouse the spirit of entrepreneurship, potential and creativity. of women.
- Promote the realization of business ideas and the development of start-ups, cooperatives, individual business households, and start-ups of women through a series of quality support services , sustainable, suitable to practical conditions, contributing to the successful implementation of the national goals on business development and the National Strategy on gender equality.
- Contributing to perfecting policies and laws to support women in starting a business, developing businesses to ensure gender equality in the economic field across the province.
* Specific goals until 2025
- At least 90% of full-time members of the Association at all levels are raised with awareness and methods to support women in entrepreneurship and business development.
- At least 80% of female members are propagated and raised awareness about employment and entrepreneurship.
- Support at least 1,200 women to start a business and start a business.
- Coordinate, mobilize and support the establishment of at least 20 cooperatives/THTs managed by women.
- Consulting and supporting at least 600 newly established enterprises/cooperatives/cooperative groups of women.
- Annually support capital from the provincial budget for the Provincial Women's Development Support Fund.
(b) Main supporting content:
- Propagating and mobilizing women to raise awareness of the Party's guidelines, the State's policies and laws on entrepreneurship and business development.
- Supporting women in business development and entrepreneurship.
- Research, propose policies, inspect and supervise the implementation of legal policies to support women in starting and developing businesses.
- Summarize and summarize activities.
(c) Contact point: Provincial Women's Union
4. Business support/investment promotion page/portal:
Link to the web portal of Tuyen Quang Province
5. Online public service portal and electronic one-stop shop of the province/city: providing information on administrative procedures, business registration, social insurance frequently asked questions, citizen guidance , enterprise.
Link to the portal: https://dichvucong.ninhbinh.gov.vn