Policies and Schemes for supporting Small and Medium sized Enterprises, Women-owned Enterprises in Lai Chau province
In order to support and develop businesses, especially small and medium-sized enterprises and women-owned enterprises, the People's Committee of Lai Chau province has issued a number of support programs and policies as follows:
1. Plan No. 1725/KH-UBND dated November 1, 2018 of the People's Committee on the implementation of the Law on Supporting Small and Medium Enterprises in Lai Chau Province with a number of main objectives and contents as follows:
Implement synchronously and effectively the contents of supporting small and medium enterprises (SMEs) specified in the Law on Supporting SMEs and guiding documents (Government Decrees: No. 34/2018/ND-CP dated March 8, 2018; No. 38/2018/ND-CP dated March 11, 2018; No. 39/2018/ND-CP dated March 11, 2018); creating a favorable, equal and stable investment and business environment for SMEs to operate and develop, contributing more and more to the socio-economic development of the province.
(b) Main supporting content:
- Dissemination of the Law on Supporting SMEs and related legal documents.
- Support access to credit.
- Establishment of the SME Credit Guarantee Fund.
- Tax and accounting support.
- Support ground for production and business activities.
- Support technology, support incubators, technical facilities, co-working areas.
- Support market expansion.
- Support information, advice and legal.
- Support human resource development.
- Support SMEs to convert from business households.
- Supporting innovative start-up SMEs.
- Support SMEs in the province to join industry clusters and value chains.
c. Contact agency: Department of Planning and Investment.
2. Plan No. 869/KH-UBND dated April 6, 2021 of the People's Committee on the implementation of legal support for small and medium enterprises in Lai Chau province in 2021 with a number of objectives and the main content is as follows:
- Ensuring the initiative and consistency in the direction, administration and effective implementation of legal support activities for small and medium-sized enterprises, contributing to improving the efficiency of state management by legislation for small and medium enterprises.
- In order to promptly provide legal information, foster legal knowledge, and provide legal advice to small and medium-sized enterprises; helping to limit legal risks, contributing to creating favorable conditions for small and medium enterprises to stabilize production and business.
(b) Main supporting content:
- Completing the system of legal documents related to enterprises in order to create favorable conditions in the operation of enterprises.
- Updating and exploiting legal database serving the activities of small and medium enterprises.
- Disseminate legal documents for small and medium enterprises.
- Update and publish court judgments, decisions, judgments, decisions of commercial arbitration, decisions on handling of competition cases, decisions on handling of administrative violations related to permitted enterprises publicity and enforceability of which the Provincial People's Committee is a related party on the Provincial Portal or connected to the Portal to publicize these documents.
- Training and fostering legal knowledge for small and medium enterprises.
- Fostering legal knowledge for people working in legal support for small and medium enterprises.
- Legal advice and solutions for small and medium enterprises.
(c) Contact point: Department of Justice
3. Plan No: 521/KH-LDLD dated April 9, 2018 of the Confederation of Labor on the implementation of the Project "Supporting women in starting a business", period 2017-2025 with a number of goals and contents main as follows:
* Overall objectives:
Raise awareness of trade unions at all levels in supporting women to start up businesses, develop businesses, support women to develop businesses, create a favorable environment to promote and support the process of forming and developing this type of business. enterprise form. Supporting women to solve difficult problems in starting a business, helping each othim develop the economy, create jobs, increase income, and reduce poverty sustainably; participate in environmental protection, actively respond to climate change. Promote the realization of business ideas of newly establihed enterprises and women's association groups; contributing to the accomplishment of the province's national goals and the goals of the 11th Provincial Women's Congress and the 12th National Women's Congress on business development, ensuring equality in the economic field.
* Specific goals for the period 2017 - 2025:
- 100% of Trade Unions at the grassroots level participating in the implementation of the Scheme are trained and fostered to raise awareness and methods to support female workers in starting a business and developing a business.
- 70% or more female workers are propagated to raise awareness about employment and entrepreneurship.
- Coordinate with relevant agencies to support 20-30% of female workers with conditions to start a business and start a business.
- 100% of enterprises with newly establihed female workers are consulted and supported in business development.
(b) Main supporting content:
- Propagating and mobilizing female workers to raise awareness of the Party's guidelines, the State's policies and laws on entrepreneurship and business development; The role of women in economic development
- Coordinated to organize a conference to thoroughly understand and disseminate Decision 939/QD-TTg dated June 30, 2017 of the Prime Minister approving the project "Supporting women in starting a business in the period 2017-2025".
- Coordinate in propagating the Party's guidelines, policies and laws of the State on entrepreneurship and business development; the role and position of female workers in economic development; the results of the implementation of the Project and the introduction of products and goods of female workers who have just started their business, production and business on the websites of the Provincial Labor Confederation, the local and central newspapers and radio stations.
- Coordinate in organizing knowledge training on supporting female employees to start a business, start a business for officials, union members, workers, public employees and laborers.
(c) Contact point: Provincial Confederation of Labor
4. Business support/investment promotion website/portal:
Link to the web portal of Lai Chau Province
5. Online public service portal and electronic one-stop shop of the province/city: providing information on administrative procedures, business registration, social insurance frequently asked questions, citizen guidance , enterprise.
Link to the portal: https://dichvucong.laichau.gov.vn