Policies and Schemes for supporting Small and Medium sized Enterprises, Women-owned Enterprises in Dong Thap province
In order to support and develop businesses, especially small and medium-sized enterprises and women-owned enterprises, the People's Committee of Dong Thap province has issued a number of support programs and policies as follows:
1. Plan No. 237/KH-UBND dated November 1, 2018 on the Plan to support small and medium-sized enterprises in the province with a number of objectives and main contents as follows:
- Implement synchronously and effectively the contents of supporting SMEs specified in the Law on Supporting SMEs and guiding documents; in order to accelerate the development of SMEs in the province; attracting investment capital for development, creating jobs; create a favorable, equal and stable investment and business environment for SMEs to contribute increasingly to the province's socio-economic development; contributing to improving the competitiveness and international economic integration of the province.
(b) Main supporting content:
- Support SMEs to convert from business households.
- Support innovative start-up SMEs.
- Support SMEs to join industry clusters and value chains.
- Information support, consulting, human resource development.
- Forming and developing industrial clusters, concentrated agricultural, forestry and aquatic product processing zones for SMEs; incubator, co-working space for innovative start-ups:
- Review the actual land fund in the localities to form and develop industrial clusters, concentrated agricultural, forestry and aquatic product processing zones for SMEs; incubator, co-working space for innovative start-ups.
- Proposing policies to support the rent of premises for SMEs in the above mentioned industrial parks and industrial clusters according to the provisions of Clause 2, Article 11 of the Law on SME Support.
- Piloting the establishment or supporting, coordinating with investors and businesses to set up start-up support centers or co-working zones (oriented in localities: Cao Lanh city, Sa Dec city, district). Lap Vo,…) to support innovative start-ups in the period of 2018 - 2020.
- Organize the selection and pilot implementation of supporting SMEs to participate in at least one cluster of industry linkages and value chains in industries and products with local strengths in 2018.
(c) Contact point: Dong Thap Provincial People's Committee.
In addition, the province also issued Decision No. 993/QD-UBND-HC dated August 24, 2018 approving the organization and operation charter of the credit guarantee fund for small and medium-sized enterprises and start-up support. Dong Thap Province.
2. Plan No. 57/KH-UBND dated March 8, 2018 on the implementation of the Prime Minister's Decision No. 939/QD-TTg dated June 30, 2017 on approving the project "Subsidiary support female start-up in the period 2017-2025” in Dong Thap province with some main goals and contents as follows:
(a) Main objective:
- At least 90% of full-time Union officials at all levels and branches involved in the implementation of the plan will be able to raise awareness and methods to support women in starting a business and developing business.
- 80% of members and women present in the locality are propagated and raised awareness about employment and entrepreneurship.
- Support at least 600 women to start businesses and start up businesses, of which 300 are women registered for business.
- Coordinate and support the establishment of 05 cooperatives and 50 cooperative groups managed by women.
- 100% of newly establihed women-owned enterprises are consulted and supported in business development.
- 80% or more of member households, women in 8 border communes are supported to develop household economy in many forms: capital, vocational training, transfer of science and technology, means, working day, breed. , fertilizers, market access, start-ups and propaganda to raise awareness of law observance...
- 8/8 border communes have a collective economic model suitable for women and operate effectively.
- 100% of residential clusters and lines of 8 border communes have been deployed, connected and replicated effective family economic development models.
(b) Main supporting content:
- Tpropagating and mobilizing women to raise awareness of the Party and State's guidelines, policies and laws on entrepreneurship and business development; the role of women in economic development.
- Supporting women in business development, start-ups, creative realization of ideas.
- Organized "Women's Entrepreneurship and Innovation Day"
- Organize a green market.
- Support to improve business capacity and start-up for women with viable business ideas.
- Legal support, branding, intellectual property for women starting a business.
- Support to improve competitiveness for newly establihed female-owned enterprises.
- Support access to credit.
- Linking activities, network development and trade promotion, market access.
- Strengthen the capacity of units supporting women to start and develop businesses.
- Support land fund for Women Entrepreneurs Association of Dong Thap province.
- Implement activities to support women farmers to develop household economy and reduce poverty sustainably in 8 border communes of Dong Thap province.
- Supporting women to reduce poverty.
- Support to promote the role of women in household economic development.
- Research policy proposals; inspect, monitor and evaluate the implementation of plans and policies and laws related to business development and start-up for women.
(c) Contact point: The Provincial Women's Union, based on the approved contents of the Plan, assumes the prime responsibility for coordinating with relevant branches, agencies, units and People's Committees of districts, towns and cities. implementation organization.
3. Business support page/portal/investment promotion
Link to the portal of Dong Thap province:
4. Online public service portal and electronic one-stop shop of the province/city: providing information on administrative procedures, business registration, social insurance… frequently asked questions, public guidance people, businesses….
Link to the portal: https://dichvucong.dongthap.gov.vn/