Policies and Schemes for supporting Small and Medium sized Enterprises, Women-owned Enterprises in Dong Nai province
In order to support and develop businesses, especially small and medium-sized enterprises and women-owned enterprises, the People's Committee of Dong Nai province has issued a number of support programs and policies as follows:
1. Plan No. 23/2021/QD-UBND dated June 8, 2021 on promulgating the Plan to support small and medium-sized enterprises for the period of 2021-2025 in the province with a number of objectives and main contents as follows :
Implement synchronously and effectively the contents of supporting SMEs specified in the Law on Supporting SMEs and guiding documents; in order to accelerate the development of SMEs in the province; attracting investment capital for development, creating jobs; create a favorable, equal and stable investment and business environment for SMEs to contribute increasingly to the province's socio-economic development; contributing to improving the competitiveness and international economic integration of the province.
- The number of newly establihed SMEs in the period was 26,540 enterprises (average growth rate of 9%/year).
- The number of jobs created in the province when enterprises register their businesses in the period is 265,400 employees.
(b) Main supporting content:
- Loan interest support
- Supporting human resource development for SMEs
- Business Administration Training
- Support vocational training for employees working in SMEs
- Support to use consulting services in the network of consultants according to regulations of the Ministry of Planning and Investment
- Legal support for small and medium enterprises
- Supporting SMEs to convert from household businesses
- Support small and medium enterprises to join industry clusters and value chains
(c) Contact point: Dong Nai Provincial People's Committee.
2. Decision No. 1176/QD-UBND dated April 15, 2020 on promulgating the legal support program for small and medium enterprises in Dong Nai province in the period of 2020-2024.
- Satisfying the requirements of fostering business law knowledge for business managers; 100% of SMEs have requests, complaints, recommendations, are supported and resolved promptly and thoroughly.
- Strengthen legal support for key areas such as: natural resources and environment; tourism, accommodation, travel; investment, construction; register the establishment of an enterprise; credit, banking.
b) Main content:
- Provide information on domestic law, information on foreign law, international law, warning of legal risks and policies of industry and province related to small and medium enterprises
- Establishing a network of legal advice for small and medium enterprises
- Fostering legal knowledge for managers, legal officers of small and medium-sized enterprises, for people working in legal support, a network of legal consultants for small and medium-sized enterprises
- Legal advice for small and medium enterprises
- Promulgating policies on legal support for small and medium enterprises
c) Contact point: Department of Justice of Dong Nai province.
In addition, the Provincial People's Committee also issued Decision No. 43/2012/QD-UBND dated August 6, 2012 on promulgating regulations on post-investment support for small and medium-sized enterprises in Dong Nai province.
3. The implementation plan of the project "Supporting women in starting a business in the period of 2017-2025" in Dong Nai province with some main objectives and contents as follows:
Continuing to implement the project of Supporting women to start a business in the period of 2017-2025, from 2017 to now, the Women's Union at all levels from the province to the grassroots has organized many activities to "awaken" the spirit of entrepreneurship in the association. woman member.
Organizing the Women's Day of Creativity - Entrepreneurship; start-up knowledge training; contests to search for ideas/start-up projects with one product per commune; fund raising activities for women's members to start a business… Specifically, at the Women's Day of Creativity - Entrepreneurship in 2019, the Provincial Women's Union arranged for women members to display 30 stalls of products made by women; signed a cooperation agreement with the bank to create conditions for members to easily access preferential loan packages.
Besides, the Provincial Women's Union also organized a contest to find business ideas and start-ups; invite experts in the field of start-up to share about the advantages and disadvantages of starting a business, how to overcome difficulties to start a successful business, etc. female.
\In order to support members in the start-up process, at the end of 2019, the Provincial Women's Union and the Department of Labour, Invalids and Social Affairs coordinated to organize the launching ceremony of the Dong Nai Women's Startup Support Club. One of the members of the club's board of directors establihed a Facebook group named Dong Nai Women's Startup Club with 600 members. Ms. Nguyen Trong Nhat Ha, Director of Nhat Ha Production and Trading Service Co., Ltd - the founder of Dong Nai Women's Startup Club group said that, in addition to the purpose of connecting women who start a business, this is also a show. forum for women to exchange experiences and share information about startup training courses. The club is also a channel for women to introduce the products they are producing or trading.
In addition to raising awareness about entrepreneurship, providing capital support for business development and starting a business, the Women's Union at the grassroots level also connects and opens vocational training classes for members.
From the programs and activities to promote and support women's start-up at all levels of the Women's Union, the entrepreneurial spirit among women's members seems to be "awakened", giving rise to many startup ideas from members. women. At this year's contest to find startup ideas/projects associated with the One Commune One Product (OCOP) program, the Provincial Women's Union received 45 startup ideas from women's members. Among them are some notable start-up projects. These include the start-up project of developing clean fruit and vegetable products of the Phu Cuong Hi-Tech Agriculture Cooperative by contestant Nguyen Thi Hong Tuoi, in Song Ray commune (Cam My district).
Contact point: The Provincial Women's Union, based on the approved contents of the Plan, assumes the prime responsibility for coordinating with relevant branches, agencies, units and People's Committees of districts, towns and cities. implementation organization.
4. Business support page/portal/investment promotion
Link to the web portal of Dong Nai province:
5. Online public service portal and electronic one-stop shop of the province/city: provide information on administrative procedures, business registration, social insurance… frequently asked questions, public guidance people, businesses….
Link to the portal: https://dichvucong.dongnai.gov.vn/\