Policies and Schemes for supporting Small and Medium sized Enterprises, Women-owned Enterprises in Cao Bang province
In order to support and develop businesses, especially small and medium-sized enterprises and women-owned enterprises, the People's Committee of Cao Bang province has issued a number of support programs and policies as follows:
1. Decision No. 1536/QD-UBND dated August 21, 2020 on promulgating the Legal Support Program for small and medium-sized enterprises in the province in the period of 2020-2025 with a number of objectives and main contents as follows: after:
- Implement synchronously and effectively the contents of supporting SMEs specified in the Law on Supporting SMEs and guiding documents; deploy and coordinate in effective implementation of legal support activities for small and medium enterprises; creating a fundamental change in awareness, awareness, understanding and compliance with the law in production and business activities, proactively preventing legal risks for small and medium enterprises; in order to accelerate the development of SMEs in the province; attracting investment capital for development, creating jobs; create a favorable, equal and stable investment and business environment for SMEs to contribute increasingly to the province's socio-economic development; contributing to improving the competitiveness and international economic integration of the province.
(b) Main supporting content:
- Dissemination of legal documents for businesses
- Maintain, update, exploit and use the database of legal documents
- Seminars/dialogues and training on legal knowledge for businesses; legal support person for businesses
- Legal solutions for small and medium enterprises
- Develop policies on legal support for small and medium enterprises in the province
(c) Contact point: Department of Justice of Cao Bang province.
2. Policies and programs to support women starting a business in the period 2017-2025 in Cao Bang province with some main objectives and contents as follows:
(a) Specific Objectives:
- At least 90% of the Women's Union staff at all levels and officials of departments and agencies participating in the implementation of the Scheme will be able to raise awareness and methods to support women in starting and developing businesses.
70% of women members are propagated, raised awareness about employment and entrepreneurship.
- Support at least 800 women to start a business and start a business.
- Coordinating and supporting the establishment of 30 cooperative groups, cooperatives, women's association groups managed by women.
- 100 newly establihed enterprises, cooperative groups, cooperatives, women's groups associated with women are consulted, supported to develop, improve business skills, commercial civilization, product development .. .
(b) Main supporting content
- Propagating and mobilizing women to raise awareness of the Party's guidelines, the State's policies and laws on entrepreneurship and business development; the role of women in economic development.
- Supporting women to innovate and develop businesses and start-ups through the following activities: Organize the annual "Women's Entrepreneurship Day";
- Support to improve business capacity, start a business for women with business ideas;
- Legal support, branding, intellectual property for women starting businesses, starting businesses with innovation;
- Support access to credit;
- Support to improve competitiveness for newly establihed female enterprises.
- Inspect and supervise the implementation of legal policies to support women in starting a business.
(c) Contact point: The Provincial Women's Union, based on the approved contents of the Plan, assumes the prime responsibility for coordinating with relevant branches, agencies, units and People's Committees of districts, towns and cities. implementation organization.
3. Business support page/portal/investment promotion
Link to the portal of Cao Bang province:
4. Online public service portal and electronic one-stop shop of the province/city: providing information on administrative procedures, business registration, social insurance… frequently asked questions, public guidance people, businesses….
Link to the portal: