Policies and Schemes for supporting Small and Medium sized Enterprises, Women-owned Enterprises in Binh Thuan province
In order to support and develop businesses, especially small and medium-sized enterprises and women-owned enterprises, the People's Committee of Binh Thuan province has issued a number of support programs and policies as follows:
1. Decision No. 3177/QD-UBND dated November 19, 2018 on approving the program to support small and medium-sized enterprises in the province for the period 2018-2021 with a number of objectives and main contents as follows:
- Implement synchronously and effectively the contents of supporting SMEs specified in the Law on SME Support and guiding documents such as: Credit access support; tax and accounting support; support production premises; technology support; support incubators, technical facilities, and common working areas; support market expansion; informational, advisory and legal support; support human resource development; supporting small and medium enterprises to transform from household businesses; supporting innovative small and medium enterprises; supporting small and medium enterprises to join industry clusters and value chains; in order to accelerate the development of SMEs in the province; attracting investment capital for development and job creation; create a favorable, equal and stable investment and business environment for SMEs to contribute increasingly to the province's socio-economic development; contribute to improving the province's competitiveness and international economic integration.
- Build businesses in the province with competitiveness and sustainable development, strive to increase the number of new businesses established each year by 12.5% so that by 2021 the whole province has about 7,000 enterprises, of which there are about 4,500 operating businesses.
- Support the development of at least 05 innovative start-up projects, at least 02 innovative start-ups.
- The growth rate of the private economy is higher than the general growth rate of the provincial economy. Striving to increase the proportion of the private sector's contribution to the GRDP so that by 2021, it will reach about 70% and 85% of the province's export turnover, creating about 12,000 more workers.
- Integrate the support program for small and medium-sized enterprises with the work plans and programs of the Departments, departments, sectors and localities in order to effectively use funds, save time and ensure the practicality of enterprises. with the production and business activities of the enterprise.
(b) Main supporting content:
- Support access to credit
- Tax and accounting support
- Support production ground
- Technology support; support incubators, technical facilities, co-working areas
- Support market expansion
- Information, advice and legal support
- Support human resource development
- Support small and medium enterprises to convert from household businesses
- Supporting innovative small and medium businesses
- Support small and medium enterprises to join industry clusters and value chains
- Support to receive capital and grants from the Small and Medium Enterprise Development Fund
- Remove difficulties and problems for businesses
(c) Contact point: People's Committee of Binh Thuan province.
2. Policies and programs to support women starting a business in the province
The project to support women in starting a business in the period of 2017 - 2025 (referred to as Project 939 for short) is effective. The Standing Board of the Women's Union of Binh Thuan province annually issues a plan to direct associations at all levels to implement. On that basis, the town's Women's Union has a plan to propagate and raise women's awareness about the Party's guidelines, the State's policies and laws on entrepreneurship and business development. , arouse the spirit of entrepreneurship, potential, creativity of women...
Over the past time, the Associations at all levels have gradually followed the goals, activities, and solutions of the Scheme; take the initiative in resources of each level of the Association to develop specific activities to implement step by step effectively the implementation of the Scheme. Key staff of the Association in communes and wards, officials in charge of townships participated in training on skills to support start-ups to approach the Scheme.
The Town Women's Union has opened a professional training course for the Association to integrate thematic selection of business ideas and family savings to accumulate investment in the future. Association office. Every year, organize a survey of the needs of starting a business, starting a business, starting a business; Through the survey, 112 ideas and business ideas have been received and screened through the survey, and introduced 02 sisters to attend the Workshop "Innovation in enterprises in Binh Thuan province". Supporting the survey of basic survey projects in the spirit of the Provincial Association's direction including 5 units: Phuoc Hoi, Phuoc Loc, Tan Thien, Binh Tan, Tan An to ensure female workers in the age group from 18 to 55 years old, all groups of women in the youth, middle-aged, agricultural and non-agricultural age groups through 73 votes, choose 01 woman with a good idea that meets the requirements of the contest to participate. Women's start-up day contest and 15 million VND support from the Provincial Women Entrepreneurs Club.
The project does not stop at the above activities but continues to be implemented. In 2020, Binh Thuan Provincial Women's Union will directly train and guide members participating in the project and disburse the Terre Des Hommes - Duc Tai project. support (referred to as TDH-Germany) in the period of 2020 - 2025 to 5 units of Tan Thien, Phuoc Loc, Phuoc Hoi, Binh Tan and Tan Phuoc wards on June 23, 2020 and June 25, 2020.
(c) Contact point: The Provincial Women's Union shall assume the prime responsibility for, and coordinate with relevant sectors, agencies and units and the People's Committees of districts, towns and cities in organizing the implementation.
3. Business support page/portal/investment promotion
Link to the web portal of Binh Thuan province:
4. Online public service portal and electronic one-stop shop of the province/city: providing information on administrative procedures, business registration, social insurance… frequently asked questions, public guidance people, businesses….
Link to the portal: https://dichvucong.binhphuoc.gov.vn/