Policies and Schemes for supporting Small and Medium sized Enterprises, Women-owned Enterprises in Binh Phuoc province
In order to support and develop businesses, especially small and medium-sized enterprises and women-owned enterprises, the People's Committee of Binh Phuoc province has issued a number of support programs and policies as follows:
1. Decision No. 425/ĐQ-UBND dated February 29, 2016 approving the project of developing small and medium-sized industrial enterprises in Binh Phuoc province for the period 2015-2020 and orientation to 2025 with some The main objectives and contents are as follows:
Implement synchronously and effectively the contents of supporting SMEs specified in the Law on SME Support and guiding documents; in order to accelerate the development of SMEs in the province; attracting investment capital for development and job creation; create a favorable, equal and stable investment and business environment for SMEs to contribute increasingly to the province's socio-economic development; contribute to improving the province's competitiveness and international economic integration.
Specific objectives for SME development in the period 2015-2020 and orientation to 2025 are as follows:
a) Enterprise development targets and contributions of SMEs:
- The growth rate of small and medium industrial enterprises in the period 2010 - 2015 is 13.82% and in the period 2015-2020 it is 15%/year.
- The average rate of technological innovation is about 20%/year; increase the rate of trained laborers to about 85% by 2020.
- By 2025: 100% of production and business establishments will meet environmental standards; 95% of solid waste and hazardous waste are treated and collected.
b) The State's support criteria for SMEs:
- Support infrastructure investment costs and complete investment in industrial clusters and rural industrial clusters.
- Support over 40% of SMEs to access production premises in industrial parks, clusters, and rural industrial clusters.
- The number of small and medium-sized industrial enterprises implementing technological innovation increases by an average of 10% per year.
- Advanced training in business administration for about 400 business owners and business management personnel (80 classes).
- By 2020: The number of trained employees in SMEs will reach over 65%.
- Over 30% of SMEs are supported in trade promotion to expand the market and 100% of SMEs are supported to provide information.
- By 2020, the province will have 700 small and medium enterprises operating in the field of supporting industries for mechanical, electrical - electronic, textile - footwear industries.
(b) Main supporting content:
- Solutions to develop SMEs in the key industry group
- Developing industrial products with high added value such as: Processing industry; high-grade building materials; cement and linker; electronic; garment, leather, textile dyeing; mechanical engineering, equipment, spare parts and repair
- Solutions to develop SMEs in the group of supporting industries
- Remove difficulties in production space for SMEs
- Enhancing access to credit capital and mobilizing financial support resources for SMEs
- Support to improve competitiveness for SMEs
- Promote support for SMEs to innovate and improve their technological capacity and technical level
- Supporting human resource development, focusing on improving business administration capacity for SMEs
- Support SMEs to promote trade and expand markets
- Support in providing information and advice to SMEs
- Promote the development of supporting industries and strengthen the association of SMEs with large enterprises
- Strengthening support for rural industrial SMEs
- Completing the law, promoting administrative reform, creating a favorable business environment for SMEs
(c) Contact point: People's Committee of Binh Phuoc province.
2. Business support/investment promotion page/portal
Link to the web portal of Binh Phuoc province:
3. Online public service portal and electronic one-stop shop of the province/city: providing information on administrative procedures, business registration, social insurance… frequently asked questions, public guidance people, businesses….
Link to the portal: https://dichvucong.binhphuoc.gov.vn/